From 1998 to 2010 he took part in numerous haute cuisine events, was interviewed on numerous programmes and magazines and taught at the most prestigious national cooking schools such as Gualtiero Marchesi’s ALMA, Slow Food’s Enogastronomic University and the Gambero Rosso School.
In 2010 he was invited by Unipol Insurance to be part of the Porta Europa project, to which he began to devote himself completely, collaborating on the design of everything from furniture to kitchens to bathrooms, to achieve what is undoubtedly his most important professional commitment. From 2012 to 2014 he illuminates the media world with numerous gastronomic, artistic and cultural events and has his Restaurant "Leoni" and the "Osteria di Porta Europa" written about, giving prestige to the New Porta Europa in Bologna and thus responding fully to the difficult project of enhancing the urban area in the fairgrounds. In 2015 he collaborated enthusiastically with the first Home Restaurant in the historic centre of Bologna. In 2016 his overwhelming friend Luca Gardini invites him to collaborate in the start-up of a project full of content, stimuli and passion. So with his brother Gianluca and his friend Luca they inaugurate the "Casa di Mare" in Forlì, a magical place where only short and seasonal fish is cooked and drunk followed by the great Gardini. In the meantime he resumes his collaboration with Gianfranco Vissani for various events and dedicates himself to consulting in the field of catering with the projects that you think are closest to his identity and that stimulate his creativity. Since 2019 he has been conducting the radio and TV programme "Un Cuoco da Leoni" on Punto Radio on air every Thursday morning from 10 am to 11 am. Since September 2019 he has been the reference consultant for the restaurant "Al Pappagallo", a historic restaurant that recently celebrated 100 years of activity and that in 2020 was awarded the prestigious "Il tortellino d’oro" award for the best tortellini in traditional Bolognese cuisine.
He has been interviewed for several national newspapers and he has written recipes for several of them and for some volumes. He has also published a book "IL GUSTO DEL MARE" (THE TASTE OF THE SEA) where he explains and enhances 30 species of fish typical of our Mediterranean sea, among the least used because he is the testimonial of the project "AMO Italiano" precisely to enhance Italian fish products. At EXPO 2015 he was chef testimonial of the national fish product for the Emilia Romagna Region, the Chef to Chef Association and the National Association of Italian Municipalities.
Since 2019 the Chef has collaborated with the food journalist Giovannni Bella for the promotion and enhancement of Italian food excellence in Italy and abroad also through show cooking, frontal and online lessons. For further informations pls write to email@example.com
MAIN TEACHING AND CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- Since 2014 consultant of the Bistrot "La Ghiotta" and of the Sirio Company also for the consultancy of a restaurant in an area outside Schengen where flights to Russia and China depart.
- From 2009 to 2011 management and consultancy of "Bistrot 18" in Bologna
- From 2007 to 2010 consultancy at the restaurant "Antica Posta" in Corsico
since 2010 Testimonial of the project "L’Amo italiano" in collaboration with numerous associations and companies for the valorisation of the Italian fish product with short supply chain
- From 2001 to 2005 teacher of haute cuisine for the school of ALMA in Gualtiero Marchesi (Parma), a school of haute cuisine for cooking and wine lovers.
- From 2004 to 2010 professor for the Slow Food Food University of Colorno (Parma)
since 2000 – testimonial of the risotto guide of Riso Gallo
- From 2009 to 2011 chef testimonial of the Art Fair at the Bologna Fair with a restaurant set up within the event.
since 2004 consultancy for the CAAB – general markets of Bologna for:
design of events (showcases) aimed at promoting the quality of the products of our territory while respecting the seasonality;
creation of events for the education of healthy eating aimed at children
- From 2003 to 2004 consultancy for the launch of a new restaurant for the "GolfClubVersilia" of Forte dei Marmi
May 2003 consultancy for "Gruppo Cremonini s.p.a." on Trenitalia
- From 2003 to 2004 he edited a column of recipes in the program "Italia Agricoltura" on Rai 3.
2002 – consultancy for "Segafredo Zanetti s.p.a" for:
creation of launch events on franchised premises in the Bologna area;
technical consultancy for the preparation of a line of food products to be distributed on franchises all over the world;
training of Segafredo Zanetti’s franchising staff on the preparation of the products we have created.
2002 – Teatro Arena del Sole in Bologna
Creation of the evening after the summer theater dedicated to the preparation of a dish at the end of the show
2002 – collaboration, for the development of new design ideas, with: Broggi; Schonuber & Franchi; Richard Ginori
MAIN PARTICIPATIONS IN THE CREATION OF NATIONAL EVENTS/GALA EVENINGS FOR SEVERAL CLIENTS INCLUDING:
- Ministry of Floriculture
- University of Bologna
- Emilia Romagna Region
- Municipality of Bologna
- Gambero Rosso channel
- Nestlé s.p.a.
- Volvo Italy
- General Insurance
- Bank of Bologna
- Po Angel
- Parmesan cheese
- University of Bologna for the reception of the President Sergio Mattarella ( 2018)
- Hotel Cristallo (Cortina)
- National Association of Chinese Restaurateurs
- Event of gastronomic culture "Balsamica" (Modena)
- Event of gastronomic culture "Lambrusco Mio" (Modena)
- Manifestation of gastronomic culture "Divincibo" (Ravenna)
- Event of gastronomic culture "Chees" (Bra)
- Event of gastronomic culture "Art Design" (Milan)
- Manifestation of gastronomic culture "Identità Golose" (Milan)
- Exquisite" gastronomic culture event (San Patrignano, Rimini)
- Event of gastronomic culture "Centomani" (Parma)
- Party in Vico gastronomic event organized by chef Gennaro Esposito (Vico Equense)
- Event of gastronomic culture "The Mediterranean Diet" organized by the Municipality of Bologna (Parma)
- St. James Ischgl-Paznaun culinary path, an event sponsored by Eckart Witzigmann, the "cook of the century" (Gault Millau 1994),
- Event of gastronomic culture "Festa a Vico" (Vico Equense, Naples)
- Venice Biennale 2015 :event for the company Sirio
- Film event : "Cannes Film Festival 2019" with Gianfranco Vissani
- New Year’s Eve 2019 at Cinecittà (Rome) with Gianfranco Vissani
- 1999: Best Risotto in the world (Milan, Riso Gallo)
- 2002 : the Golden Asparagus (Altedo, Bologna)
- 2008: Knight of Labour (Bologna Chamber of Commerce)
- 2009: Best wedding (Giostra dei Cuochi, San Patrignano -Rimini)
- 2010: Third place at the competition of the 100 star chefs of Vico Equense (Naples)
- 2010 : Foodis del Gambero Rosso (Rome)
MAIN MEDIA INTERVENTIONS
FROM 2005 TO 2010- Registration of meetings for the "Gambero Rosso Channel" and for "Alice"; both broadcast on the SKY digital platform.
For the "Gambero Rosso Channel", in the theatre of the kitchen, one of the most suggestive places of the City of taste, the best chefs put on stage Italian cuisine: from a real stage surrounded by an amphitheatre full of tables they illustrate their dishes to the "spectators-commensals".
Alice tells the world of cooking through recipes, gastronomic itineraries, typical local products but also through great wines and the great Italian tradition of food and wine and its protagonists.
Since 2010 Chef testimonial of the information program "Informare" produced by Eurofishmarket and broadcasted on the Gambero Rosso Channel and comic character of the Gambero Rosso magazine "Il Gambero Rosso" for the information column on fish products.
Other main television appearances: on Cielo "Master Chef Magazine", on Mediaset "Cotto e Mangiato", on "Eat Parade" and other gastronomic columns on RAI.